Sunday, September 7, 2008

Complete Slacker

Ok so I know I am a complete slacker and I am sorry about that. Our computer just isn't super fast so I get bored waiting for things to upload. Then the computer broke and I couldn't get my pictures until we got it back. So I am going to try to do better. So a few updates... James is walking in full force now. He has a sense of humor all his own and is all boy. He is fascinated by cars and airplanes. He goes around all day saying brooooom with all of his cars and trucks. Maddison is so excited to be back with her preschool group. We also started her in gymnastics (because we got a month free) and she absolutely loves it. She now goes around the house and will raise her arms and say tah dah! Super cute. She is also starting to read and loves anything that involves a lot of detail with arts and crafts. Here are some more recent pictures.
Maddison and one of her best friends Megan.
Daddy trying to take a nap :)
Aunt Chris sent us some new clothes.
James just being James.

No comments: