Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kim Ash (Dollar)

Helloooo,I was so thrilled to hear from you. Sorry it has taken so long but I didn't look at those new comments on that post for a while. So I would love to email and talk with you but I need contact info or if you have a blog let me know where it is. I lost the invite to Tori's blog so I need to contact her to get reinvited. Have you and Tori been in contact this long. That is incredible! I would love to her about your darling child so let me know how to get a hold of you ASAP. Are you still in Allen? Hope to hear from you soon

1 comment:

KimDoll said...

Hey! So glad you replied. It didn't occur to me to check your site again for a little while.

I only found Tori on facebook a few weeks ago and we've been checking each other's blogs since then. Mine is: http://iamkimdoll.blogspot.com/ by the way. (You don't need an invite.) Also, my email is matildajane3@yahoo.com.

We live in Dallas, but my mom still lives in Allen so we're there a lot. Where do you live now? I saw you were at the Arboretum (very close to us) recently so you're in the area still, right?