Thursday, March 13, 2008

A place to call home

Well after 7 months of living with my parents we are finally moving into a rental property in Lost Creek. My parents have been so wonderful in letting us stay so long. Ryan and I both feel like we need to take this leap of faith in order to sell our condo. We are the type who normally take care of things by ourselves but we have done all we can and feel this is the right thing to do. It is in the Lord's hands now and we have to have faith that things will work out. Maddison is especially excited about her new room. It has pink and white stripes on it. She has been such a great sport as we have looked at tons of properties. When I told her we got it she was so excited and said "Grandma and Grandpa can have a house with No KIDS!" I laughed because in preparing her for a possible move (she didn't want to move out) I told her that it was time for G-ma and G-pa to have the house to themselves with no kids. This was how she interpreted it. Anyhow, we move in on Tues and can't wait! Come and visit our new home soon :)



5 comments:

Mike and Laura said...

Looks beautiful! Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys....

Crystal said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!

Jessica Potter said...

Congrats on a place to call home!
I would like to hear from you, so please give me a call. The number I had for you didn't work. I hope all is going well. Your family looks beautiful!

Ku'ulei said...

YEA! The house looks beautiful! How exciting. I know you guys have been preparing for this for a while. Hurray!

KimDoll said...

Kim Vandiver! This is Kim Ash (now Dollar). I know its been a seriously long time. I got your blog through Tori. How the heck are you? I see your a mommy with 2 kids - I have 1 sweet baby. How is life? I'd love to catch up. Write soon!