Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Delinquent



Ok so I am a delinquent. But things have been crazy busy. Here are some cute pictures of the kids lately. Maddison is always asking to go to park so here is one at Celebration Park. She puts on those sunglasses and asks "Do I look like a rockin movie star?" She is so funny. James is still working on getting rid of a cough for the past 3 months. He has been on 2 antibiotics and is now finishing 2 weeks of breathing treatments. We go in for a follow up on Fri. He is also officially crawling now. He has been doing this weird inch worm crawl that everyone thinks is so funny but now he it is a normal crawl. He is also fascinated with lights. Every time we get him out of bed he goes "Ohhhhh" and wants to touch the ceiling light. We are starting to look for rental properties so we can move out of our parents house. We appreciate so much their love and patience in letting us stay there but it is time for each of us to have our own space. Other than that things are still going well.

3 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

your kids are getting big and growing up... It was nice to see some pictures... I am glad everything is going good for all of you...

Elizabeth said...

Yeah! I was beginning to think you were done with blogging. James is so big, he is really cute, I can't believe how fast he has grown. Wish we still lived close, I think Madison and Collin would have a great love/hate relationship. They seem perfect for each other, very energetic!

-Laura- said...

Kim!!! I totally stood you up this morning...SO sorry! (This is the only way I could get in touch with you!) Could you email me your email address and/or phone number? (lamammen@yahoo.com) Thanks!