Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ok so I've been tagged and I normally don't continue these things but i like reading the six facts about people. Here are the rules:
The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. These past 3 months I have read all the Harry Potter books. Nerdy I know but I needed an escape so I read books.
2. I absolutely love peanut butter on almost everything. I am surprised I don't weigh 500 lbs.
3. I have started doing musical theater again. Most recently was Ruth in Seven Brides and Marian the Librarian in Music Man.
4. I am a financial nazi. I have to have things balance down to the penny.
5. I bite my lip when I am nervous, upset or sad. Sometimes I make myself bleed without knowing it.
6. I love working out. It has become my new escape.

My six people are Amanda F, Heather G, Laura H, Liz E, Melissa, Liz S

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I didn't know #'s 1,2,4,5. I'm glad I tagged you!

Rhonda said...

Hey....did you see the pic's for that Little Elm House...on Williams. The auction is tomorrow I think. It looks cool....needs some work though. It looks like it comes with land? A 20K bid wouldn't hurt!