Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We are Here

Well we made it through the 3 most hectic weeks of our lives. I finished up with the play and everything went so well. I must admit that I am kind of going through withdrawl. I made some great friends during the play who were such a great support to me. For any of you reading this, thanks and I love ya! The day after we finished the play the kids flew with Grandma and Grandpa to Texas and Ryan and I started our drive with the cat. Yeah it was long but it gave us time to relax a bit. During the play and getting ready to pack and leave I had some wonderful friends from the ward come and redo our kitchen cabinets. I will post pictures when I get them but to say the least, Gus, Jen and Kathy, you are amazing and thank you so much. Hopefully we will be able to sell our condo easier without the bright red cabinets.

Things are starting to settle down at my parents house. I am working on unpacking and organizing the upstairs so we are not too much of a burden to my parents while we are here. Maddison loves being at "Grandma and Grandpa's in Texas" and still says lets drive to Texas and go to Grandma's. I don't think she realizes that we are here and staying. Hopefully our lives will calm down now and everything will start to go a little better for us. Ryan started his job yesterday and we both feel it is a good company to work for and we know this is where we are supposed to be right now.

3 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

Sounds like you will have lots of fun in Texas. Good luck with his new job. Have fun!

Crystal said...

Glad your back! Madison really was easy to watch last week.

Rhonda said...

Hey
So cool you are here! Kacey and I will have to drop in on you guys!!!