Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Texas Here we come

Well I know it has been a while since I posted but things have been crazy. The play starts this weekend and besides being completely not ready, things are fine :) Ryan is incredible and has landed a great job with Parkway construction and we are moving to Texas the day after the play ends. My mom has come up and is helping us pack because I am so busy with the play and because I hurt my back. Thank goodness for moms. She is such a blessing. So I guess I will be seing some of you soon. We are very excited and will be better at keeping everyone updated when things slow down a little.

3 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

Yea! Where are u moving? Allen? I was sad I didn't get to see you when you were here! My little nephew had a close call with life. :( When do you get here?

Crystal said...

That's the news I heard!!

Rhonda said...

That's so cool! I am glad you will be back!