Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sleep Walker

Ok so I just had to post this so we can remember it forever! A couple of days ago Maddison walked out of her nap babbling about a laughing volcano, a funny book and the computer. I realized she was sleep walking and just giggled and tried to wake her up. Well when she did wake up she cried for 15 minutes and then fell back asleep on my lap before waking up fully a few minutes later. It was the first time she had done it and I thought it was hilarious because I used to be a big sleep walker. In fact one time I slept walked right out the front door in the middle of the night. My family put one of those little trampolines in front of the door for a few weeks to make sure I didn't escape again. Well I think Maddison my follow in my footsteps. She just came out a few minutes ago sleep walking again about clues, James did it and books. Ryan put her back in bed and she just was laughing hysterically. Then zonked out again. I hope it doesn't become a regular occurence but it is sure funny to see.

1 comment:

Alldredge Memories said...

Funny! I used to sleep walk when I was a kid too and Alex is starting to as well. Weird! We are so excited to see you guys on Thanksgiving---drive safe! Oh and will you bring the traveling pants with you when you come?

Thanks!

Love ya -

Amy