Thursday, June 25, 2009

Preschool Grad

I really should have posted this a long time ago but here it is anyway. Maddison had the opportunity to go to Apple Creek Preschool this year and it was wonderful. She learned so much and she still has a year before K-grade. I don't know what I am going to do with her. Anyway, she seems to have followed in my footsteps in performing. She loves it and like me is more comfortable on stage than any where else. Here is a clip from her graduation. The funniest thing about this is the kid next to her. His name is Cade and I guess he just got a little stage fright because he just melts down during the Peanut Butter and Jelly song. Maddison just kept looking at him like "what is your problem? This is fun!" They were both so cute and still play together at the pool often :) Thank you to the people who made it possible for her to attend this year. You all are such a blessing.

3 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

That was way cute!

KimDoll said...

hey! i've been meaning to get in touch with you forever. i'd love to get together. maybe next week some time? you're living in allen, right?

my email is matildajane3@yahoo.com if you want to email instead. talk to you soon! :)

Toni said...

Maddison is darling. Poor Cade!