Monday, July 23, 2007

At it again


Well folks I am at it again. These are pictures of me 3 months pregnant (not knowing it) and participating in crazy dancing and lift in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at the Sandy Amphitheatre. Well I am at it again. Ryan convinced me 6 weeks after having James to try out for the Draper theater's production of Music Man. Well I not only got in but am playing the role of Marian the Librarian. So if you are in Utah come see it the first week in September at Juan Diego Highschool. I won't be doing crazy stuff like this but it will be fun. See ya.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Defenitely crazy!! But I already knew that! :-)

~Jen~ said...

Good for you! I wish I could come and see it.

Hester said...

Congrats. you are crazy but not a new revalation. are you coming to becca's reception? i'll be there!

Rhonda said...

That sounds awesome! I didn't know you were still doing that.

Mike and Laura said...

Congrats! I'm so glad you got the part. You'll be great! Wish I could come to see it, but my huge belly will be ready to pop by then! :) Good luck!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So...may I ask for additional details please? David and I have been considering going and I know it has already started. I meant not to miss it and ask a while ago. I am sorry I have been "slacking"!